1.1. On all Mikkelsen Twins Purchases:
Unless otherwise stated on the specific products sales page and order form all of our products, all The Mikkelsen Twins purchases come with a 24 hour no questions asked refund period. To have your refund qualify for this offer please reach out to our support staff via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a refund. After 24 hours have passed the programs and services come with an action based 90 day money back guarantee. If you have purchased your program using a payment plan rather than a single payment option, you must qualify for a refund to receive a cancellation.
The conditions for the action based refund are as follows:
1. The member has watched all videos in Weeks 1-6 to completion and completed any testing modules they have available.
2. The member must attend (present for 70% or more of the duration of the call) at least 1 live coaching call with Christian and/or Rasmus. These calls are hosted every other week on Zoom (link posted in the Facebook group). Watching the replay of these calls in the members area is not sufficient enough to warrant a refund.
3. If the member has had trouble, the member must make a post in the AIA 2.0 Facebook group and tag Christian Mikkelsen or Rasmus Mikkelsen (to ensure the post is seen) and ask for help. The standard introductory post that does not qualify as a post asking for help.
4. The member must publish an audiobook onto Audible.com (or Author's Republic) and have it LIVE in the Audiobook store. The audiobook must follow the teachings inside of the program or else it is, of course, invalid because the course was not followed. The audiobook must be at least 3 hours long, like how it is taught inside of the course. If you do not publish an audiobook, it is impossible to make a single penny with audiobook publishing so you did not give the course a fair attempt.
5. The member must make an honest attempt. If our support can clearly see the member has not genuinely met requirements, has published an audiobook solely for the purpose of asking for a refund or has not put in consistent effort over the 90 days, our staff reserves the right to deny any refund. This refund guarantee is put in place to help and provide a risk free opportunity (other than your time) for all AIA Members and is not to ever be abused. We do not tolerate such fraud of any kind.
6. Consistent effort is defined by the following: Being able to show work done daily on a consistent basis. An example of what our staff defines as lack of consistent work is not doing any work and waiting until the last few weeks of the 90 day period to quickly put together and audiobook and publish it with no intent to make money with it, in order to abuse the action based guarantee.
7. Further examples of not making an honest attempt is clearly not following the teachings inside of the course. Such as not at least attempting to run Amazon ads, not attempting to build an email list, and not even attempting to get reviews for your books or audiobooks. If you do not at least attempt these important actions in your business, that can be seen as a dishonest and lackluster attempt at making publishing work for you. Another example of a dishonest attempt would be watching all the training lessons in the last few weeks just to have technically "watched all the training lessons".
8. All criteria for meeting our action based refund must be provided to our support staff via email at email@example.com. The AIA staff will not consider any information submitted outside of our support email when assessing the validity of a refund request.
9. If you have purchased your program using a payment plan rather than a single payment option, you must qualify for a refund to receive a cancellation. Otherwise all payments are required to be made, or it can be deemed as intellectual theft. The payment plan is not an opportunity to test out the program at a cheaper price and see if you like it.
10. We are DEDICATED to your success and want you to use the course. We have no intent of withholding refunds to people who have made an honest attempt and found this business model is not for them. If you are having problems, please tag the coaches in the dedicated Facebook group. We are standing by ready to solve any issue you might have and to help you move forward.
11. If the member is taking action and finding success, the 90-day action based refund guarantee is null and void. The purpose of the guarantee is to make sure that every person who signs up for the program and follows the step by step training inside the course is able to get a full refund if they don't see results and success for themselves.
12. This must be stated multiple times over: The generous 90-day action based refund guarantee is not to be abused in anyway. It is only to be used legitimately. We are extremely lenient on this and as long as you put in genuine effort we are more than happy to issue your refund + $100 for your time.